Specializing in Salmon & Halibut
Foghorn Fishing Charters has been fishing the waters around Victoria, BC and Sooke, BC on southern Vancouver Island for over twenty years. Victoria BC has the mildest climate in all of Canada which allows for 365 days of fishing in a comfortable environment. Our 25 ft Wellcraft is licensed to carry up to four passengers and we’re Coast Guard approved and Transport Canada certified. If you’re looking for a Victoria fishing charter guide for a halibut, salmon or bottomfish excursion, call us today to plan your Victoria fishing charter adventure!
Foghorn Fishing Charters are conveniently located in beautiful Victoria, BC’s inner harbour at the south tip of Vancouver Island. We fish the south coast of the Island from Sidney BC all the way around to Sooke BC. With twenty years experience in these waters we’re hooked in to the best hotspots for trophy Chinook salmon, halibut and all bottomfish. You’ll love Pacific Northwest mountain scenery, wonderful coastline and may even have an opportunity to see some whales.
- Join us on our new 25 ft. Wellcraft
- Top-of-the-line fishing gear and marine electronics
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Transport Canada Certified
- Coast Guard approved
- We have all necessary safety equipment
- 20 years experience fishing the Southern Vancouver Island Coast
- Tackle, cleaning and bagging your catch is included
- We offer onboard fishing licenses
- 5 hour to full day trips
- Onboard washroom facilities
- We operate all 12 months of the year